Date Fri/Sat, November 18/19
Time 8 p.m.
Location Saskatoon, SK
Venue Physical Activity Complex
Current Streak SSK W 6
Last Meeting Feb. 6, 2016
BDN 61 @ SSK 81
- The Huskies host the Bobcats for the second straight season.
- Saskatchewan has won six straight games in the series. Brandon's last win came in January of 2013.
- Saturday is the final home game for the Huskies before the December break.
- The Huskies fell to .500 after a tough overtime loss to Winnipeg on Saturday.
- Shane Osayande is averaging better than a double-double with 22.3 points and 15 rebounds per game.
By The Numbers
8 - The Huskies have a rebound margin of +8.0 per game.
20 - Through 4 games the Huskies have forced 20 more turnovers than they have committed.
27.4 - Saskatchewan leads the conference in 3PT FG's attempted with 27.4 a night.
46 - The Huskies shot 46% from the field, their best of the season, in Saturday's 96-92 overtime loss to Winnipeg.
Scouting The Bobcats
- Brandon worked its way back to .500 with a weekend sweep of the UBCO Heat at home last weekend after dropping both games of the opening weekend in Alberta against the Golden Bears.
- Tyvon Cooper leads Brandon's scoring with 19.8 points per game. Leading the way on the glass is Earl Thompson Jr. with 7 rebounds a night.
- The Bobcats have been sound defensively allowing just 70.5 points per game (3rd) and holding teams to 34.8% shooting (2nd).