Date Saturday, Oct. 22
Time 1 p.m.
Location Calgary, Alta.
Venue McMahon Stadium
Watch SHAW TV/Canadawest.tv
Listen CJWW 600
Series ('72) CGY Leads 50-32-2
@ CGY CGY Leads 14-25-1
Current Streak CGY - 9 W
Last Meeting Sept. 16, 2016
CGY 20 @ SSK 19
- The Huskies look to avoid losing thier 10th straight game to the Dinos. The last Saskatchewan win came in 2010 when they took both meetings, home and away, in the season.
- The Huskies' playoff fate is in their own hands with two weeks left in the season. Win out, and clinch a playoff spot. Any other result would require losses by other teams.
- Receiver Mitch Hillis was named Canada West Offensive Player of the Week in Week 6 after catching 10 passes for 175 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
- Playing their third straight home game, the Dinos look to keep the highest scoring offense (36.3 PPG) in the conference rolling.
- Despite limited action last week, Huskie running back Tyler Chow leads the conference in rushing with 665 yards this season.
By The Numbers
9 - Receiver Mitch Hillis continues to climb up the Huskies all-time receptions list and needs just 9 catches to tie his older brother, Kit, with 140.
10 - Both teams know how to get after the quarterback. They enter the game tied for the conference lead with 10 sacks.
40 - The offense came alive in Week 6 with a 40 point performance. It was the second time this season the Huskies scored at least 40 points.
1,867 - Mitch Hillis moved into the Huskie All-Time Top 10 list for receiving yards last week with 1,867 to sit 7th.
Scouting The Dinos
- Calgary goes into Week 7 as the Canada West leaders at 5-1.
- The Dinos have won back-to-back games scoring over 50 points in each contest; 50-15 vs Alberta, 63-6 vs Manitoba.
- The Dinos lead the conference in scoring, total offence, rushing offence and rushing touchdowns.
- Calgary's defensive unit has also been strong, leading the conference with just 94 points allowed while giving up a Canada West low 359.3 yards per game.
- Calgary quarterback Jimmy Underdahl left last week's win over Manitoba in the third quarter after falling awkwardly on a run.
- Saturday's game marks the third consecutive home game for Calgary.